Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, July 6, 2012

my birthday wishes for myself 7/7/2012

Thank You GOD, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes

Thank you for all the experience of this past year
for times success which will always be happy memories
for times of failure which reminded me of my own
weakness and of my need for you
for times of joy when the sun was shining
for times of sadness which drove me to you

Forgive me
for the hours i wasted
for the chances i failed to take
for the opportunities i missed this past year
help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet
and through it to bring good credit to myself
happiness and pride to my loved ones
and joy to you.
-Ameen-

No comments:

Post a Comment